Rolstoel is a leading provider of mobility options. We help solve many pain points by providing lightweight, folding electric wheelchairs for a demographic looking to break away from bulky and heavy wheelchairs.
We also have a great blog for people with disabilities and mobility issues:
With that in mind, we want to help the industry innovate and grow faster than it is.
We’re offering a $500 reward for a 750-word essay on how we can improve the mobility industry. The content can be related to:
- Mental health improvements
- Marketing new ways to educate the public
Applicants must be enrolled full or part-time majoring in marketing, management, engineering, communications, or biology at college or university in Canada, United States, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
How to apply
Please submit your essay in PDF format answering the following points:
- Why current mobility technology might be antiquated and needs to change
- How the quality of life for people with disabilities can improve by governments investing more in research and development
- What the future of mobility could and should look like
The winner of the scholarship will be selected based on the strength and research of their essay.
You can submit your essay on our scholarship form.
Deadline and winner for the application will renew every year On December 31st.
*Only one student will be selected as the winner each year.
Your privacy is important to us. We will not use your personal information for research and or marketing purposes. All personal data will be deleted as soon as a winner is announced on December 31st.